Saturday, February 24, 2007

Disheartened!

She changed my life, the way I look, everything. Apart from one disasterous occassion, I have remained faithful to her since I arrived in Hong Kong, and this is how she repays me! Leaving me without a folical crutch. That's right Amy, my hair "stylist" is quitting. I am so demorallised. It was Amy who encouraged me to grow my hair longer, it was Amy who always made my trip to have my hair cut an enjoyable one.
My hair had started to look a bit scruffy again just before the Spring Festival, and knowing how hard it would be to get an appointment, I left it until yesterday, by which time my hair looked like something adorning the head of Medusa. Having sat down, Amy broke the news to me, she was leaving in a fortnight, going back to Australia for a holiday, then going back into accountancy. She seemed sceptical that ccounting was a sexy career. But still the long and the short of it is that I need someone else to trim my tresses, manage my main and look after my locks. Good luck, Amy. thank you for your dilligent service, close attention to detail, and genuine artistic skill. Not to mention your unforgettable (and often quite naughty) sense-of-humor. I will miss you.
Later on I decided to hit Wanchai, and ended up in Neptune II. All the usual misfits were ther, but the place wasn't too crowded.
Spike had let himself out of rehab for the night and was out giving the Jack and Coke a good seeing to. I didn't stay too long, as I paired up with a delightful young lady who seems to have left her ear rings in my apartment.

4 Comments:

At 12:25 PM , Blogger Spike said...

Which one did you go with?

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger Luke said...

The girl who rubbed my crotch in the nicest way!

 
At 6:58 PM , Blogger Spike said...

Was it the one I told you was crazy, or that one with the huge (possibly) fake breasts? Or a different one? I need details. Hongkietown at Gmail Dot Com.

 
At 1:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh. I miss Wan Chai.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home