Thursday, April 13, 2006

The weekend

All I am going to say about the weekend, was that it was all a big mistake!

It took me the most of Saturday, to get over Friday’s hangover – and then like a stupid prat I went out and got pissed again. Ended up back at the hotel with Filippinas, and woke up on Sunday feeling really rough, but at least I made it up for breakfast, even though I went back to bed, again straight afterwards.

On reflection, the whole weekend was wasted. I don’t really want to waste my time here, there is so much to see and do – so I am going to have to watch the drinking – ha, fat chance of that!

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Luke,

Just wondering...you haven't told us anything about yourself or what you do. I gather you must be British as you've mentioned that it was an 11-hour flight on BA.

I hope you don't spend too much time getting pissed at Wanchai bars. There's so much more to Hong Kong and the people.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home