Sunday, July 09, 2006

Tacky ashtrays

On Friday night we were in this bar in LKF; and Matthew, the Manager, presents us with two ashtrays, shaped like crash helmets. You know the sort of thing that has a built in fan to suck the smoke out and keep the air fresh.

Peanut was really happy with this: "I give one to YakYak Lady, she always comes round my room and spill ash everywhere. All my friends thing I start smoking again". YakYak Lady is one of her friends, who will come and sit down next to you, when you want to be on your own and start chattering on about nothing for a couple of hours. At the right timke she is really pleasant, but at other times she can be a right royal pain in the ar5e.

We had a good time that evening and about midnight Peanut wants to go home, so we get a taxi, and about halfway back I ask Peanut whether she had the ashtrays. Big mistake!

"ARGGHHH. I forget! Quick! Go back!" she screams. The poor taxi driver nearly has a heart attack and doesn't know what to do.

I calm her down and we head home. I just hope someone has put those ashtrays somewhere safe!

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Peanut is one funny lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home