Saturday, May 19, 2007

I have a week long holiday

Although it is only a few weeks since I was there, last time; today, I fly to Bangkok for a week long holiday. I am going to stay in Pattaya, a place I haven't visited in over twenty years. Since, I haven't been there for a long time, I am going to relax and enjoy doing all the tourist trap excursions, have lots of massages or spa treatments, and enjoy the nightlife. I have heard that seafood isn't as good as Phuket, so I will have to stick to simple food.
Also it is the rainy season (well, its a wet month, anyway) - so, I am not to bothered that the beach in Pattaya is unimpressive. I will try and blog regularly, but I can't make any promises.
Peanut has said that she will meet me at the airport - I'll just have to wait and see, what happens there.
Back in Hong Kong next Saturday.

3 Comments:

At 8:39 AM , Blogger 962 said...

Last time I was in Pattaya was also 20 years ago
At that time most of the hotels were two storey appartment type buildings all facing the beach.
When I look at photos now thats all gone.
Hope you have a great time.

 
At 1:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems you have more holidays than you work - is there any position vacant in your company ?

I am flexible - well organised (male - okay) basic salary will not be more than 100K a month - no need housing ! Right now doing garment business since 20 years - 8 years in HK - China !

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger Luke said...

OK I get thirty days holiday a year, plus the 17 public holidays on offer in HK; so, I do all right. Sorry, no vacancies, unless you know a lot about pipes and things - I don't think we need someone who is in the rag trade, sorry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home