Monday, June 04, 2007

MTV here I come

After a brief excursion into the halls of shopping hell in Causeway Bay, on Sunday; I was in dire need of some libation, so knowing that several bars in Wanchai don't open until later in the afternoon I headed to Lan Kwai Fong for a few beers at the Bull & Bladder.
Being one of those establishments that has decided not to apply for an smoking exemption, I went outside to enjoy an intake of nicotine - when I was approached by two ladies, who encouraged me to go to the Cavern, and take part in the making of a music video. Being a complete and utter tart, I willingly followed these two ladies to take part in what was bound to be a VMA winning film.
There were about fifteen people sat at tables around the dance floor, whilst on the stage sat a solitary male singer with his guitar. In the corner was the producer, who welcomed us, and told us to just sit around pretending to be in a bar - which as a piece of acting wasn't that difficult.
Then he decided that he didn't like us sitting down, and wanted some of us to move around and talk to other people. After about half an hour he was satisfied with what he had filmed, thanked us and we were allowed to leave.
I talked to the singer for a couple of minutes, and it seems that this video wasn't destined to accompany the release of a record or anything - it was going to be aired on Youtube, in about six weeks.
What a disappointment; so, I headed back to the bladder for some more beer.

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM , Blogger DICEY said...

Gee, why do they need 6 weeks for a youtube video. Tz! Amateurs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home