Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm not going to be around much...

I have just checked my diary for the rest of the year, and realised that I am not going to be around in Hong Kong much.

I have two weeks holiday in Thailand planned at the end of this month, then, in September I go to Vancouver gor a week, followed by a week in San Francisco. In November, I am going to the UK for a fortnight, and Christmas week will find me back in Phuket. Somewhere in between I need to fit in two trips to Dalian, and possibly one to Shanghai. Oh life is so hectic.

On Friday night I headed down to Wanchai, and after a few beers in Carnegies, I started doing the rounds, but very quickly got bored, and went home. My heart just wasn't in it. I think I need to give Wanchai a miss for a few weeks, and stick to LKF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home