Thursday, August 10, 2006

"You are what you eat", they say

"When it comes to eating, we are the ilk of every tyrannical sort of animal. The wolf eats sheep, so do we; the fox chickens and geese, just like us; hawks and vultures eat birds as we do; pike eat fish, like us. We eat grass as do oxen, horses, and cows. And like pigs we eat dung and filth. But internally everything becomes faeces." So said Luther in the 16th Century. Nowadays people say that we are what we eat.



Of course this makes you wonder about the people who go and eat at this restaurant
Maybe I should start eating at Korean restaurants so people could say that I was the dog's bollocks?

1 Comments:

At 3:18 AM , Blogger sassygrrl said...

This made me think of what I eat! Well, I always have to have rice for dinner...hmmm...is that why I'm miniscule?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home