Friday, December 08, 2006

Hot Dog at MacDonald's

Well I decided to get my once a month fix of reconstituted chiken, served between two halves of a stale bun today. I don't know why I bother, but then again, I will be eating in China next week!
Anyway I was sat at a table munching away, when I spot a small furry face peering out at me from a large handbag! That's right the lady sat at the table next to me had stuck her pooch in her handbag, and come to eat her lunch at Macdonald's.
Every time a member of staff came past the dog pushed back into the bag. It can't have been very comfortable for the dog.
I hope when the lady comes back in her next life she comes back as a pooch and is forced to live in a handbag.

Off to Stauntons Wine Bar tonite. Never been there before. Lets hope the weather stays fine so I can go out and take some photos tommorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home