Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Culinary revenge is sweet

Everytime I travel to China, and my hosts take me out for a meal, they will, invariably, offer me some culinary 'delight' that, to me, is totally inedible - the last time it was deep fried caterpillars. Now, at last I have my revenge, by making my Chinese colleagues eat black pudding for breakfast, and then telling them what it is. Oh yes, revenge is a dish that is best served with a full English breakfast!

I was offered a ticket to a box at the Macau Grand Prix, today. Of course, I am unable to attend, as I am still here in England - but to make it worse my boss declined on my behalf because it breaches our ethical policy, well, he thinks it does. What a killjoy.

The training is not going well; all my trainees are making mistakes that they shouldn't, but, then again, its better that they make these mistakes now, during training than in the real world where these kinds of mistakes kill people.

Perhaps, the black pudding is affecting their minds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home