Monday, December 04, 2006

Its great to be back!

Yesterday afternoon, I got back to Hong Kong, after my 3 1/2 week tour of northern Europe. Its so good to be back, especially after a very mediocre flight with Bloody Aweful Airways, but let's not be negative!
I got home, and made a start on all the washing I have to do, then in the evening met up with P at Carnegies. We had a really nice evening, chatting about nothing in particular.
She took me to a soup kitchen near her apartment, and I had a bowl of beef brisket soup with noodles, which was really nice. P told me the shop has been under the same families management for many years, which must mean something.
P wants to come to Phuket with me at Christmas, which would be fun, and its her birthhday soon, so I will have to find her a nice present.
Anyway its great to be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home