Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Quick update

Just a quick update, to let my eight readers know what is going on. I have now left the Nation of Shopkeepers, and have moved north east to a country that is famous for, well not a lot, apart from the fact they eat reindeer steaks and pickled herrings.
I am isolated in a small town south west of Oslo, that is famous for its silver mines. It is dark - the sun rises at 10 in the morning and sets about half past two in the afternoon, and its cold - the maximum temperature yesterday was 4 degrees celsius (39 Farenheit to my two American viewers). Everything is expensive:- a glass of beer (not a pint) HKD62, a kebab is HKD 120 - the same price as a packet of cigarettes.
I get back to Hong Kong on Sunday, and normal service will be resumed for a week - then I fly to another cold place, Dalien - and its full of pretty girls as well, but very few with blue eyes, and blond hair.
P is missing me and my lips! Not too sure what to make of that - we'll find out on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home