Monday, January 15, 2007

Slow boat to China

I arrived in Shanghai last evening, and its good to be in a country where people are free to spit and smoke as they wish. I do like China, but I have to admit that Shanghai is one of my least favourite cities here.
It was a quiet night last night, just a few scoops in the hotel bar. The bar was quiet as the Filippino band had a night off. Was propositioned in the lift on my way back to my room by a cute lady, from Qingdao. I turned down her kind offer of: "Do you want a girlfriend tonight", but my trip to Qingdao in a couple of weeks could be interesting.
Down at the work site, today, and it seems that all is not well there. The site supervision team are having a really hard time up here, and it seems that I will have to come up here more often - oh, well!
Back in Hong Kong on Wednesday night, but won't be going to the Clapton concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home