Friday, May 26, 2006

kee mau!!!

The other night, I had to work late. Well, it wasn't really work, but I had to take some people to dinner. Knowing how bored Peanut gets sat on her own in the appartment, I told I would be back late, and suggested that she went out for a drink with her friend Oh.

I had a really pleasant meal at Isola in IFC Mall. The lighting was a bit subdued, but the food was excellent. I had salad of lobster, artichokes, mushrooms and mango, followed by oven broiled black cod with capers and tarragon. All of this was washed down by a very pleasant Pio Cesare.

At the end of the meal, I did consider calling Peanut on her mobile, but decided against it - bad move! I went home and about 45 minutes later Peanut falls through the door, she's hanging on to both door handles as the door swings open and she falls on the ground, mobile phone flung in one direction, keys, money and earings in another.

She lies there a while and then starts crying and shouting at me "YOU MAKE ME SO LONELY!", the she goes to the bathroom to throw up. She spends most of the night throwing up into a bucket I have put next to the bed, and I spend most of the night, emptying the bucket and washing it out.

I wasn't at my best the next day, but, coming home from work we had great fun making up!

1 Comments:

At 1:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fun is always in the making up afterwards! But what a terrible night you had. I hope that gives you a lesson -- just kidding!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home