Saturday, May 20, 2006



Sorry I have been so quiet. Life has been pleasantly hectic.

I left Mumbai and had a very cool week chilling out with friends in Phuket. One friend in particular, Peanut, is very dear to my heart; so I asked her if she would like a holiday in Hong Kong, and so I have brought her back with me.

She is getting very familiar with Hong Kong, and enjoys spending her time in Wanchai Market, in return I get home-cooked Thai food every night. She enjoys Lang Kwai Fang and Wanchai.

Last weekend we went to Po Lin Monastery. Being a Buddhist, Peanut is very happy to ask Buddha to look after her here in Hong Kong. She thought the giant sitting Buddha was very beautiful, but she thought there were too many steps to climb.

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,

About time you posted something! Define "friend". Is Peanut your girlfriend? She's pretty! How did you meet? Tell!

PS I hope you don't mind if I'm nosy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home