Monday, August 14, 2006

The glorious twelth!

Its not that I am a Jehovah’s Witness, its just that I can’t be bothered to celebrate birthdays! Saturday was my birthday, and I didn’t do anything of note (You want to know how old I am? Well, for those of you familiar with the works of Umberto Eco, the answer is fega).
I did go out on Friday night, up to Lang Kwai Fon for drinks with some friends, and it turned out to be a really pleasant evening; nothing of note to write about: just convivial company in a pleasant atmosphere.
Know although I don’t celebrate birthdays, this is no reason not to treat myself on my birthday, so I went out and bought this.
I am picking it up today, so give me some time to get the hang of it!

1 Comments:

At 2:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Happy Birthday from last Saturday! Enjoy the new toy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home