Saturday, September 22, 2007

I have a good feeling...

... about the week ahead, I really think I am going to enjoy it. I have a week off work and have decided to spend it in Pattaya. Got the accommodation and flight sorted and the rest will surely fall into place. I am not going to have Peanut in tow this time which will be different, but hopefully cheaper.

It was an early start this morning, to catch the 9 o’clock flight, but a taxi was easy to find, and as we drove to Hong Kong Station every traffic light turned green in front of us. I said to the taxi driver, that with this luck, he should buy a lotto ticket, as he would surely be a winner.

I got to the airport just in time to pop into the Cathay lounge for some dimsum, then off to the smoking lounge for a quick cigarette before heading to the boarding gate, where I am now, about to get on the flight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home