Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wanchai Weekend Warrior

After I got home yesterday, I lay down for an hour or so, then had a shower and felt like a million dollars. Having no food in the apartment, I decided to head to Lan Kwai Fong for some food. I couldn't get near the Bulldog Bar because of some Canadian society party, so I headed to the piece and quiet of the back bar at Bar George, where I started on the reasonably priced Heineken.
How nice it was to sit at the bar, supping a cold pint and smoking. Another pint quickly followed, and, of course, I completely forgot to order any food. After about four pints, the girls started to turn up there, which put me in the mind to head down to Wanchai, so I jumped in a taxi and headed down to Neptune II.
It was still quite early so i was able to get a seat at the bar. Quickly I was approached by a pretty young thing, who started to chat me up, but I wasn't really attracted to her. I turned around and two Thai firls hat sat next to me. The one on my immediate right was a double-bagger, but her friend seemed very pleasant. Quickly we rearranged our seats so I was sat next to G, the prettier of the two.
The story she span me was that she had taken a fortnight's holiday from work and come to Hong Kong to get a large some of money together, and I can't remember the reason why she wwanted this money. After buying her and her friend a few drinks, I suggested that we head back to my apartment, so the negotiations began, her starting price was HKD3,500 - I nearly fell off my stool, either from shock or laughter. Eventually we agreed a price that was far more reasonable, and headed off in a taxi.
In bed she was not very experienced, or a very good actor at not being experienced, but that was good because she was willing to try many more things to make me happy; which she did a few times. There was definitely some confusion in her mind, because she kept on getting mixed up with G the name she had told me and Sassy, so at the end of it all I don't know what her name is.
So today will be a boring day with shopping for food, laundry, ironing and stuff. Maybe I shouldn't have been so hasty in chucking G out this morning, I could have got her to do some of the work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home