Sunday, September 23, 2007

The night I fell in love with a gogo dancer!

I headed out last evening, down to Walking Street. At that stage I wasn't really hungry, so I thought I would grab something at a food stall later on. Wandering around I soon found myself sitting down in Angelwitch.
Almost as soon as I sat down I was hit upon by this dancer in a red outfit, nice body, but her face let her down big time, so I let her go off and dance.
Very soon another girl came to sit next to me, K was a little bit pompoi, but in all the right places. We got chatting and were having a good laugh with the waitresses. If I remember it was to do with the flashlights the waitresses had, and comparing them to the men's tools they like. "Oh look she likes small ones", "She likes fat ones", and of course one of the girls had a black flashlight which caused much hilarity.
After the second show Ibar fined K and we went off to the Rolling Stones 2 bar, where I managed to grab some very mediocre chicken and pork sticks off a food stall. Its a shame because the guy really looked like he knew what he was doing. After a game of pool, we headed off to another bar - God knows where, but somewhere off Walking Street. Where K had one of those arab pipe things, and we were generally mucking around for half an hour or so before we headed back to the hotel, for a night of ... well I will leave that to your imagination.
As i said K, was nicely pompoi. I told her that I liked a bit of sauce with my chicken. Like most girls these days she sprted a tramp stamp, and she also had a scar from when she was small where they had put hot wax under the skin on her shoulder - why do they do that?
She had a really nice personality, and will I go see her again - well, who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home