Sunday, June 04, 2006

She's gone!

She's Gone
Think I'll spend eternity in the city
let the carbon and monoxide choke my thoughts away
and pretty bodies help dissolve the memories
but they can never be what she was to me
She's Gone

Hall & Oates

Well it's not really that bad; she's just gone back to Thailand to renew her passport & see her family, and hopefully will be back at the end of June.

I was a little bit down, as I took the airport express back from seeing her off at the airport, but I kept myself busy sorting out my wardrobes, and doing domestic chores.

Went out to Wanchai, last night, and watched England beat Jamaica 6-0, but that didn't really cheer me up, so I phoned her up. She had got home safely and was relaxing before going out to a party with her friends. She seemed to be so happy to be back in Thailand, is it right that I bring her to Hong Kong?

3 Comments:

At 2:04 PM , Blogger Spike said...

Dude, you know I feel for ya. She's beautiful and you're a lucky guy. Is it time for a reality check? (Like I'm the expert on that.) Each time she comes back, it's gonna be harder for her to get in - she will get pulled off the line and questioned in one of those little rooms. Each time they let her in, it's gonna be for a shorter span of time. You will eventually be faced with a choice - marry her or say goodbye to her. If it's the latter, the longer you put it off, the harder it will be for both of you.

And what's her life like here when you're not around - off at work or off with your mates? If she doesn't have her own friends here, if she doesn't have a job here, she's living her life 100% through you. Some people like that, some people don't.

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger Luke said...

Thanks for the reality check. Your second paragraph was very much a concern before she came, but, she settled in well-ish.

I will mull it over and let you know how I feel.

 
At 5:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...Is it right that I bring her to HK?"

Aw shucks, you're so sweet Luke!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home