Friday, August 25, 2006

Double standards

Well the shooting was fun, even if its not something I would normally do. Six of us went to the range near Loch Palm Golf course. For less than 800 baht we each loosed off 50 rounds with a Glock pistol and a .38 revolver. I found the revolver easier, and didn't disgrace myself.

Being going out to different places. On Thursday night I was a bar run by a friend which is opposite a ladyboy bar called Katoeys'R'Us. I find it strange that katoeys can get their tits out in the street and yet the Shark Club was closed down when a swedish tourist, inadvertantly showed a nipple. Oh, well, this is Thailand!

Have bought tickets to go and see Peanut's family, near Aranyaprathet next week. I have met the whole family with the exception of her Dad before. If anyone has a good idea of a present I can take him (apart from a bottle of thai whiskey) then please leave a comment!

1 Comments:

At 3:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I'm not really good at gift-giving and am not Thai, but I'll try. Well, they seem to live in the province. Maybe you can give something practical, something that they can use in every day life and make life easier.

Or the usual, chocolates for the siblings, perfume for the Mom, shirt for Dad. (I would say cigarettes & alcohol for Dad but then Mom wouldn't like it)

Uh, I think you better ask Peanut.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home