Tuesday, August 22, 2006

kiss me quick

I thoughnt I was being really clever, when I checked in for my Saturday morning flight on Friday evening at Central.

The plan was ok in principle, but i shouldn`t have gone to a bar straight afterwards. I ended up having a few scoops too many.

I managed to get home at a reasonable time: but, it was a good thing that I set two alarm clocks to wake me up, as I needed them.

I arrived in Patong about lunchtime. The weather was fine, but I headed to a bar across the roadfrom the hotel forsaome nosh, washeddown by a few beers.

After that a siesta was in order.

woke up, and showered, and headed out to an open air restaurant I know, down this back alley, where I enjoyed a seafood curry.

I had arranged to meet up with Peanut, but it was still too early, so I strolled dowsn Bangla Road. Despite the fact that its low season here there are still a respectable number of peple around.

Peanut was very happy to see me but not so pleased to see that I had grown a beard since she last left Hong Kong. "Telac, why you not shave?". So I told her that since she hqad gone, I had become too lazy.

A lot of her friends cameover to say hello. It seems that boob jobs are in fashion at the moment. Three of Peanut's friends have been enhanced. It seemsit costs about 60000 baht here in Phuket.

Today was spent on the beach, ccaught the sun, so I can't swhave the beard off. Peqanut will not be happy.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 AM , Blogger sassygrrl said...

Methinks beard is sexy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home