Sunday, April 08, 2007

Back in Hong Kong

I am back home, now, after a wonderful holiday, and, the great thing is I don't have to go to work until Tuesday.

The highlights of the holiday were (in no particular order):- getting back together again with Peanut, meeting up with old friends, eating lots of Thai food, taking lots of photos, lazing all day on the beach and frequent Thai massages.
The lowlights, again in no particular order: inflated tuk-tuk fares, a four hour stopover in the new airport at Bangkok, finding out that you are only allowed to bring in 3 packets of cigarettes to Hong Kong duty-free, drinking too much beer and the heat.

Okay, so I suppose you want to see some of my photos - well I am going to tease you here, because I am going to drip feed them onto my new blog, which is dedicated to my photgraphs that can be found by following the link to "Intuitive Observations" on the sidebar. There's only one phot there so far, as I have only just started that particular blog, but I am sure it will fill out over the next few days and weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home