Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Back to normal

Intuitive Observations is my new photoblog. I would really appreciate some feedback on the pictures posted there. Please, take a look.
Getting back into the swing of work hasn't been too bad; I, even, remembered my computer passwords! Off course, once I had logged in, I had to wade through over twelve hundred emails. Why, oh, why do people use the "reply to all" button, when all they are saying is thank you for the message?
I have very important meetings tomorrow and Friday, and I am supposed to be preparing presentations for my trip to Jakarta next week, but all I can do is look out the window at the lovely weather, and wish I could take a half day.
I have another Mandarin lesson this afternoon and I haven't done any revision for a long time, so I think it will very painful and arduous, and I will definitely need a drink up LKF afterwards. The only problem with this is it takes me along Stanley Street, and then it is too tempting to spend money in the camera shops - mind you I managed to avoid the temptation yesterday.
Just before our team meeting this morning Peanut phones me, saying she wants to talk to me. That was at half past eight in the morning Thai time, so I am wondering what plan she is hatching. An hour later I receive a text from her saying that she is "so missing you tilak". My bet is it will be a request for money. I have told her I will phone her this evening, so I am sure to find out.

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM , Blogger Spike said...

I'm getting it via RSS. Sorry no comments yet, but I am definitely looking at it, hopefully that counts for a little.

 
At 11:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luke, nice picture on photoblog. Anyway you can change the comment setting so that non-blogger/google users can leave a comment on your photoblog?

Victor

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home