Monday, April 09, 2007

Bank Holiday Monday

So on Sunday, I just spent it lazing about the apartment, did a bit of laundrys ,orted out my photos from Phuket, watched a bit of TV. I didn't hold out to much hope for Monday as the forecast was for rain. I have been in Hong Kong long enough, now, not to rely on the Observatory for reliable weather forecasts, and, so I was pleassantly surprised to wake up and finfd the sun shining.
So I grabbed the camera and headed out of the apartment. Down through Hong Kong Park, down to Central, where there was a rally by the Hong Kong Mini car club going on, then wandered up to Lang Kwai Fong for a liquid lunch; bumping into as couple of people I know, then home to a nice supper of Prad Kaprow Gai.
I don't know if the body will cope with going back to work tomorrow; but, at least it is a short week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home