Monday, April 16, 2007

"See! No dragons! It must work"

For the last few days my internet, from home, has been up and down like a pair of whore's drawers, and I am getting totally fed up with it. Netvigator's wonderful technical support have been about as much use as a chocolate fireguard, so I will have to try and sort it myself. I suppose it serves me right for taking the easiest and cheapest option when I came to Hong Kong.
A very quiet weekend, after my meeting with the 'Belinda' on Friday, I was intent on keeping a low profile.
I did enjoy spending the day in Hong Kong Park on Saturday, especially in the aviary, where several of the birds are sitting on eggs in their nests. It clearly says at the entrance to the aviary, that to get the best chance of seeing the birds, you should walk slowly and keep quiet. This is clearly not possible with most of the people who visit there, who like to let their unruly children run through there shouting.
I am off to Jakarta for the next few days, so I may not be able to, or be inclined to post. I am back on Friday!

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can reach blogspot again! Go China!

I envy the type of job that allows for you to travel every now and then. My jobs have always tied me down to a desk. :(

Have a great trip.

 
At 5:43 AM , Blogger Luke said...

Its not that brilliant, believe me!
3 days of travel (two of them sat in airport lounges or on airplanes) for one day of meetings. Unfotunately, I work with a bunch of luddites, who don't like video conferencing, which would be a lot more suitable in this instance.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home