Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Evening photography

Last night after work, I went for a couple of drinks. Nothing unusual there, I suppose. Whilst I was standing outside, smoking, my ex-hair cutter came up to say hello, with her friend. This was a surprise as I thought Angie had gone to Australia.
It was a little bit embarrassing as her friend was supposed to take over cutting my hair, but I had to change after her first attempt, but I didn't let anything show. It was nice to see Angie wearing something that wasn't black - the uniform colour they had to wear when working. I asked them both to join me for a drink, but they had to go off and eat.
After a few more pints I decided to go around Central and take some photos; not a brilliant idea, as I didn't have a tri-pod with me. Despite that i did manage to get a few reasonable ones, shown below.

Bus on Queensway

Cotton Tree Drive

Bank of China Building

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home