Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Methinks the lady doth protest too much

Enjoying my stroll along Stanley Street, on the way from work, yesterday, I noticed in the window of Ultimate PC & Mac gallery large posters stating that they had nothing to do with the Edison Chen scandal, and that it was another shop with the same address. Of course it was eLite Media, next door. Though, I got to thinking having two large posters in the shop window, what does it achieve? Do they really think that if EC had bought his computer into their shop and they had found the photos that they wouldn't have done something similar?
Ultimate is a great shop, and I have bought from them before, but now, with their "holier than our next door neighbour" attitiude, I am thinking twice about going there. I would probably go to eLite, on the same premise that the cleanest restaurant is the one that was recently closed down by the health authorities and allowed to re-open.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM , Blogger HKMacs said...

Don't buy from Ultimate PC and Mac - they are rip-off artistes of the first order.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home