Saturday, February 16, 2008

Phoenix

Like a bird rising from the ashes, I have decided to resurrect this blog. I bumped into Spike last night in Lan Kwai Fong, which sort of reminded me that I had neglected this and my other blog. Some of the reasons for this is due to being busy, being distracted by my photography, and really living a pretty dull life. And I don't want to bore you to death.
So what has been happening in my life since October?
I have joined a gym, well California Fitness on Wellington Street. I go there three or four times a week for some cardio, weights and kick-boxing. I am really enjoying the kick-boxing. The last time I did any pugilism was at school, when normally I ended up with a bloody nose. Although the idea of this is to get me fit, and I am not supposed to land a punch on my instructor, he does sometimes get in the way of my fist. Its got to the stage where I think he is running scared of me! He cancelled yesterday's lesson on the flimsy excuse of having to go to the doctor.
The goings on of a minor Hong Kong celebrity are only there to distract the public from much more frightening news. There is a virus spreading through Hong Kong like wildfire. I know several people who have had it, or whose children have got it. No one seems to know where it has come from and it seems unstoppable. Now, I am not saying that SARS is making a comeback or anything horrific like that, but if I know several people who have had it then there must be a lot more out there suffering from diarrhea and fever. Why doesn't our government tell us?

2 Comments:

At 5:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back
Where were u when u took that amazing pic of the moon ?

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger Luke said...

It was taken from my balcony of my apartment, believe it or not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home