Monday, August 28, 2006

Party on

OK, I went out and bought the tickets last week - fairly cheap with one-2-go, then it was off to get in the gifts: small multi-tool for Dad, nice table cloth for Mum (perfume is a nono as a gift in Thailand - it means that you think that they smell), small MP3 player for sister, etc.

That evening, Peanut does one of her specials. I am not going to go into details, but any way I don't see her for a day and a half. She then turns up this morning, as if nothing has happened, to go to the airport.

Gave her the plane ticket, and money for a taxi, and told her to go home and that I was staying here. Originally she said she couldn't go home without me - and I can understand that, loss of face thing: family has been saying to whole village "Farang boyfriend coming" and I don't show up. But on the other hand if I went it would have been worse, as after the other evening I had no intention of staying with Peanut, so to split up with her after the trip I thought would have been worse.

So I now plan to makje the most of the last few days of my holiday - the sun is shing again - Party On!!

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM , Blogger Spike said...

Sorry dude. Lemme buy ya a pint when we're both back in HK

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home