Monday, October 16, 2006

Washed out and knackered

Since I have come back from China, I have been totally knackered. I suppose its a combination of old age and jet lag. So I haven't been out of an evening yet, which is very boring for those of you that are interested in reading about me going out.

At the weekend I did a photography workshop. It was good revision, for me; but the light was terrible on Sunday morning when we had to take the first ferry from Central to TST. Getting up to catch a ferry at 6.30 on Sunday morning was not fun.

I took about 300 photos on Sunday, of which about ten where of a standard where I would want to keep them. Oh, well it just shows that I need to practice more!

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Show us the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home