Monday, September 25, 2006

Eight days a week...

... and two of them are Mondays. This afternoon I fly to Vancouver, and get there this afternoon; such are the wonders of crossing the International Date Line, but its not very good planning to have two Mondays in a week.
Some of you will be thinking that it doesn't matter because when I fly back I will lose a whole day, which is true but its a Saturday! Thats right an extra working day and a day shorter weekend - hmmm.
I am looking forward to my trip:- 5 days in Vancouver folloewd by a week in San Francisco, it should be fun.
I will try and blog, so my two readers know what is going on.

"They used to boast there were only two ways to escape from Hitler's Beckstadt prison... to die...or to sprout wings." Well, I am sprouting wings, so to speak, the sort of wings carried on a Cathay Pacific Airbus A340.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home