Sunday, September 10, 2006

Another weekend in Hong Kong

Friday night I headed out late-ish and went straight to Neptune, since I hadn't been there in a while. Got myself settled by the bar. Emily came over to say "Hi", and we got chatting. It ended up being a very pleasant evening, ignoring all the girls who were giving me the come on and just chatting to people in general. Some guy comes up to me and puts his hand around my shoulder and asks "wharrrr arrrr u phrmmm?", so I told him Mid-levels. "ooooh, uarr clpher, wharrrr errrr u barn?" - to which I responded "Yes I am clever, and you are drunk - now go away and annoy someone else".
There was an excedingly attractive Colombian girl there - fair hair, blue eyes, slightly upturned nose, nice tits and a fit body to match. Her English was non-existant, and I was too drunk to remember any Spanish. There were a few girls who I think are also Colombian, and they do not appear to be very popular down there amongst the Fillippinas. "Colombians only come here to smuggle drugs" and "Colombian girl rob customer of HKD100K from his hotel room" - all taken with a pinch of salt by your correspondent - and anyway if he did have that much money lying around in his hotel room then "som nam na", as the thais would say.
Saturday, a friend from Thailand arrived on a visa run with his wife Ead. I arranged to meet them on Avenue of the Stars, and got there just before it started to rain. Took them for a dimsum meal, which they liked. It was still raining when we finished eating so we came across to the Hong Kong side, where the rain was easing - took them round Hong Kong Park, then we headed to Times Square, as Ead wanted to see the shops.
I was thoroughly fed up after a couple of hours, so I gave them some suggestions for the evening, and headed home. Will probably meet up with them this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home