Thursday, September 07, 2006

Holiday photos

One of Peanuts friends, Tan, had a birthday party whilst I was there. She was a very popular girl. It is usual there for a garland of flowers to be hung round the girls neck, and people staple money to it. I think Tan must have got 6-7,000 baht by the end of the evening. At the time of the photo, everyone was singing Happy Birthday, and clapping.
This is Bea, she is one of the girls who tried to drag me into her bar, and I went back to see her the following evening. Really friendly girl, who I enjoyed spending some time with.
Here are some of Peanuts friends; I had gone to say good-bye to them, on my last evening. I can't remember where my left hand was, but more to the point is: where is my beer?

OK, this photo was taken on the way home on my last night. I must have been totally brahms - you can see that the garland of flowers has moved to the top of my head, and my eyes have a sort of glazed look about them.

1 Comments:

At 4:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't get rid of the stubbles! I think it gives you "animal" appeal and more character. Ooppps, I hope you don't mind the unsolicited advice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home