Monday, September 04, 2006

Back to reality with a thump!

Friday night was my last night in Phuket, and I spent it going round the bars saying good-bye to all the friends I had made. As you can imagine by the end of the night I was fairly brahms; but it was an enjoyable evening. The best part was going to the bar where a lot of Peanut's friends hang out. "Where's Peanut", they asked. "Mai roo", says I "we've broken up". I thought they may be frosty after this, but several of them became very friendly indeed.

I will post a few holiday snaps, in the next couple of days, once I have sorted them out.

Back to Hong Kong on Saturday night, and I was pleased to get back to the mundane things in life like walking to Park'n'Shop. My life must seem so boring.

This morning catching the bus to work was a nightmare. First of all they have moved the bus stop, back to where it should be, but not where it has been since I have been here (if you get my drift). Crossing the road was a nightmare, as I live opposite on of Hong Kong's finer educational establishments, and all these people carriers and Mercede's were dropping off their loved ones to start the new school term.

Get into work, to find that my two Chinese underlings, who I delegated my work to on holiday have only achieved about 10 percent of what they were supposed to, and zero percent of the4 time critical stuff.

Oh well such is life, it won't be long until the next holiday at Xmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home