Friday, September 15, 2006

Bloggers Block

I haven't posted in a while - have just been too lazy, had other things on my mind and nothing has inspired me.

So a quick summary of the week:- I met up with Nicke and Ead on Sunday night and we headed up LKF. I am not a Sunday evening type person - with work the next day I would rather soak in a bath all evening, but with friends in town you have to make a bit of an effort. They seemed quite impressed with LKF, but with their toddler in tow it really wasn't the place to hang around for long, so showed them some of the sights of Central district, before shoving them back onto the ferry to Kowloon.

Monday night, I got a phone call two of our Chinese employees had not turned up in Trinidad, as they were supposed to, and anothr two who were in transit had disappeared off the face of the Earth. Eventually they all turned up fit and well in Miami, where the queues at US immigration caused them to miss their connection. They finally got to Port of Spain, but minus any baggage.

Tuesday was the day of the death of umbrellas. I have never seen so many brollies cast on the ground. Why don't people put them in the bins, or was the wind that strong that it wrenched all these from the hands of pedestrians?

Of course the big news on Thursday evening was the earthquake. Well, I can report that from the bar I was sat in I didn't hear or feel a thing!

That's been my week.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog mate. Sums up everything that's great about living in Asia! Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home