Sunday, October 22, 2006

Field trip photos

OK th other day some one left a comment asking to see the photos from the field trip, well here are some of them.


Here's the Star Ferry - you wouldn't think that the light was terrible- would you?


Here's someone else from the course - I liked the angle of this photograph.


We went over to the Kowloon side, really early and the light was terrible. Trying to get the subject in and the background was a nightmare!


Here's an ape at the zoo. I didn't like the photo, but I was told that having the cage bars at an angle was artistic!


This is one of the girls on the field trip - concentrating on her camera settings.


This is the big fountain in Hong Kong Park - I used a long exposure time to try and blur the water. Luckily no one walked in front as I was taking the shot!


This is the same fountain - I used a fast exposure time to try and freeze the water in mid air.


Here's a night time shot, done with a long exposure - about 20 seconds; I was lucky that the bus came along as it adds some interest.


This is another, long exposure shot. I was very pleased with these, as I didn't have a tripod, and was resting the camera on the handrail of the bridge - but hanging omto the camera strap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home