Sunday, April 29, 2007

One last chance.....

Peanut got in touch with me before I went on holiday, and said that she wanted to get back together again. When I went to Thailand, I sat down with her, and explained exactly why I had split up with her last time, and said that I was willing to try again, but, if their was any repeats of the old games she use to play, that she would be out the door faster than a scolded cat. We had a great time on holiday, then I came back to Hong Kong and she went back to her home for the Songkran Festival. I spoke to her the other day, and she has sorted out a few things, and is now ready to come to Hong Kong, later this month.
So here is the plan - from the 19th I will have a 1 week holiday in Pattaya, and she will join me - then we'll both fly back to Hong Kong.
I have never been to Pattaya, it has been described to me as "Phuket on steroids", which really ain't my scene, but I am sure there are some great things to do there to fill up the week. Just got to book the flight, now! Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home