Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Total Eclipse of the Mind

I have just happened to glance out of the office window, and my immediate thought was that it was night time or a total eclipse at 10.30 in the morning! The street lights are on, cars are using their headlights, and I can see into the offices of other buildings clearly.
However the reason for this is not some unpredicticted astronomical event, or my watch stopping, its really low, dark clouds scudding ominously across the sky. These remind me of a scene from the movie "the Day after Tomorrow". These great, majestic structures of ice and water have sprung up almost with out warning. The wind has freshened and changed direction.
And, now, the raqin is falling.
They say that every cloud has a silver lining; I suppose it will wash all the pollution away.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it weird... I'm not sure where you are in HK, but I'm out in the cargo area near the airport (looking out over the terminal building) and compared it to the same film film, as well as Independance Day, as the way the cloud came in it was like the UFO's were moving in...!

Have a good day...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home